Series edited by:
H. Beladi, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX 78249, USA, Tel: 001-210-458-7038, Fax: 001-210-458-7040, Email: email@example.com
E.K. Choi, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa, USA
This series is aimed at economists and financial economists worldwide and will provide an in depth look at current global topics. Each volume in the series will focus on specialized topics for greater understanding of the chosen subject and provide a detailed discussion of emerging issues. The target audiences are professional researchers, graduate students, and policy makers. It will offer cutting-edge views on new horizons and deepen the understanding in these emerging topics.
With contributions from leading researchers, each volume presents a fresh look at today's current topics. This series will present primarily original works, and employ references appropriate to the topic being explored.
Each volume will bring a set of highly concentrated articles that will provide an in depth knowledge to a target audience, while the entire series will appeal to a wide audience by providing them with deeper knowledge on a broad set of emerging topics in the global economy.
The Frontiers of Economics and Globalization series will publish topics such as:
- Frontiers of Trade Negotiations
- Frontiers of Derivative Pricing
- Frontiers of International Lending and Debt problems
- Frontiers of Economics Integration
- Frontiers of Trade and Environment
- Frontiers of Foreign Exchange
- Frontiers of International Finance
- Frontiers of Growth of Open Economies
- Frontiers of Futures Pricing
- Frontiers of International Financial Markets
- Frontiers of Investment Banking
- Frontiers of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Frontiers of Government Policy and Regulations
- Frontiers of Multi-Sector Growth Models
- Frontiers of Intellectual Property Rights
- Frontiers of Fragmentations and Outsourcing
|Visitors Since January 2006|